Every year right around the summertime everyone shops around for their children’s back to school supplies, hoping they will get the style that their loved ones will be happy with for the upcoming year. Trends come and go so fast these days, we’ve decided to make it one step easier for you by putting all of them in front of you and save you time.
The hottest Backpacks Top 10
10.Paw Patrol – Your favorite puppies made the top 10 for the second year in a row! Whether your child’s favorite is Chase, Marshall, or Skye, trust that these K-9’s will hold their notebooks, pencils, and other school supplies will be well protected and safe in their sturdy backpacks.
9. Avengers – Endgame – Every year the top styles are always influenced by the summer time hit movies and 2019 is no different. With the selection of superheroes presented in this movie, you’re bound to have at least one of your favorites, pictured on these backpacks.
8. Black Panther – Another Marvel superhero in this year’s top 10. As the top grossing 2018 movie (so far), it should surprise no one that this backpack made the top 10.
7. Vampirina – This is a Disney Jr. show about a girl and her family, (who just happen to be vampires), who move from Transylvania to Pennsylvania and run a B-n-B called Scare B-n-B. A fun musical twist to a theme that usually scares children.
6. Five Nights at Freddy’s – This is a media franchise based around an indie point and click survival horror video game. The series is centered on the story of a fictional restaurant named Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.
5.Unicorns –This character is for all ages. Girls love unicorns because they’re super cute mythical animals typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.
4. Deadpool – It’s an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics. Deadpool is a wisecracking mercenary with accelerated healing but severe scarring over his body after undergoing an experimental mutation. This is a young teens backpack.
3. Jojo Siwa – JoJo Siwa, is an American dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality. All girls will love to carry a backpack of her.
2. Coco –This is a Pixar movie, the story follows a 12-year-old boy named Miguel who is accidentally transported to the Land of the Dead, where he seeks the help of his deceased musician great-great-grandfather to return him to his family among the living.
1. LOL Surprise – Are collectible dolls with mix and match accessories! In a world where babies run everything